Thank you for nominating a young business or community leader for the 40 Under Forty awards. We are very excited about this year’s awards and we very much appreciate your participation in nominating. Nominees have to meet the below criteria:
1. Nominees must be between 21 and 39 years of age as of November 8, 2019.
2. Nominees must serve in a leadership role in their work or volunteer life.
3. Nominees must either work or live in the regions listed: Santa Clarita Valley, which includes the geographic boundaries of Castaic, Canyon Country, Valencia, Saugus, Newhall, Stevenson Ranch, Agua Dulce, and Acton OR Antelope Valley, which includes the geographic boundaries of Palmdale and Lancaster OR the San Fernando Valley.
4. Nominee is not a past 40 Under Forty Honoree.
5. Nominees will submit a resume/CV, Cover Letter, and 2 letters of recommendation as pdfs on this website at a later date.
Any issues please contact email@example.com
By submitting you agree that we have the right to follow up with you and your nominee if we need more information to provide to the selection committee.
Nominations close on August 1st, so don’t delay!